Solar Energy Solutions
Wed, September 18, 2019 at 11AM - 3:00PM
Join us for an afternoon with Enphase and Quick Mount for a free training course introducing their new product lines and installation techniques. Breakfast and lunch will be served. Speak with the professionals and get your questions answered.
11:00AM Meet & Greet, Lunch served
11:30AM to 1:30PM Quick Mount
- Learn how QRail can save you time, money, and interim wiring inspections!
- Racking solutions hands-on demonstration
- Quick Mount PV hands-on demonstration
1:30PM to 3:00PM Enphase
- How to configure monitoring and control features
- We'll teach you how to use the Meter Wizard
- Sneak peek at designing and planning for an Ensemble 1.0
Any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 732-747-2233 and ask for the solar department.
Need a solar supply chain solution? Cooper has a dedicated team of solar professionals to fulfill all your solar and electrical needs.
Working with Cooper empowers you to maximize your efficiency by leveraging our scalability.
We work with solar installers, electrical contractors, EPC's, and solar project developers. Cooper has substantial investments in inventory, storage, warehousing, transportation and specialty vehicles.
- Kitted Projects (Solar & Electrical)
- Complete Projects delivered next day to your job site.
- "RTB" (Ready to Build)
- Next day delivery on all in stock material
- Specialized vehicles
- Commercial storage solutions
- Dedicated warehouse
- Dedicated fleet of trucks
- Dedicated highly skilled team of solar professionals
- Provide multiple ordering, invoicing, and payment channels
- Multitude of reporting option
Get to know your Solar Team
For more information on energy saving solutions, please contact one of our specialists:
Joe Dudas - Energy Group Manager
Christine Alves - Inside Manager