Dear Valued Cooper Customer,
As non-essential construction resumes in some areas, I want to take this opportunity to make you aware of some of the precautions that we have implemented to keep both our associates and customers safe and healthy as we continue to serve your needs.
- Plexi-glass shields have been installed at the counters in all branch locations.
- The number of customers allowed into our facilities will be limited based on branch size as well as social distancing requirements.
- All associates and customers will be required to wear the appropriate PPE while inside of our buildings.
- Associates will participate in a daily temperature monitoring process prior to beginning their workday.
- We have implemented a weekly electrostatic cleaning, which is in addition to our regular cleanings and more frequent wipe downs.
- Hand sanitizers are available at all locations.
- Although we will begin to welcome you into some of our branches, our curb-side pickup remains available as an option. Please follow the curbside instructions for the branch you are visiting.
- As construction becomes essential and you prepare to resume your business, please remember that we are here to supply you with necessary PPE.
For the wellbeing of our associates and customers, we will continue to enforce the safest and strictest procedures while remaining in compliance with the guidelines set forth by the states in which we operate.
We hope that you, your family, and your businesses are doing well.
President, Cooper Electric