3M™ ScotchCode™ SPB-08 Pre-Printed Book is ideal for marking electrical wires and terminal strips quickly. The marker in this handy book has vinyl impregnated cloth film with a top coat and a natural rubber adhesive. The marker has pre-printed numbers, letters and symbols and withstands temperatures of 32 to 150 degrees F (0 to 66 degrees C).
3M™ ScotchCode™ SPB-08 Pre-Printed Book has numbers, letters and symbols printed with black ink on a white background. The individual character markers that are bound in the bi-fold book are perforated in the center to minimize thickness on smaller gauge wires. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Suitable to mark electrical wires and terminal strips quickly
- Marker has a vinyl impregnated cloth film with a top coat and natural rubber adhesive
- Black print on a white background highlights the characters
- 12 labels per book
- Includes 6 each of 1 to 15 numeric markers, 4 each of 16 to 90 numeric markers, 2 each of A to Z alphabetical markers, 2 each of (+), (-), (/), 0 markers
- Individual character markers bound in the bi-fold book, are perforated in the center to decrease thickness on smaller gauge wires
- Withstands a wide temperature range of 32 to 150 degrees F (0 to 66 degrees C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1/bag, 5/case
- 3M ID: 80610596977
- Adhesive Material: Natural Rubber
- Applications: Marking Wire and Cable
- Brand: 3M™
- Color: White
- Kit Includes: 6 ea 1-15; 4 ea 16-90; 2 ea A-Z, +, - , /, 0
- Marker ID Style: Pre-printed
- Marker Type: Books
- Operating Temperature Range (Celsius): -40 °C to 121 °C
- Printed Text Type: Numbers, Letters, & Symbols
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant: RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant, Yes
- RoHS EU Comments: RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant without exemption
- Trademark: Scotchcode
- Wire Marker Products: Wire Marker Books
- Manufacturing Origin: USA
- The designation that a product is Manufactured in the USA means the product undergoes substantial transformation in one of our U.S. Manufacturing plants. Some products contain imported components.
- Note: 3M products offered on a government contract that require country of origin representation must be certified by 3M Trade Compliance. Contact customer service at 800-245-3573 to request a certificate.